Have you ever wondered about the safety of vaccines? Perhaps you have believed that vaccines are a safe and effective way to protect yourself and your children from illness. Quite possibly every person you question will agree that Louis Pasteur’s Germ Theory is in fact correct. After all, Louis Pasteur has been hailed a hero, especially for his rabies and anthrax vaccines as well as Pasteurization. Does Pasteur deserve such commendation? Of course, Pasteur cannot go completely without some recognition, but let’s take a closer look.
Vaccines came onto the scene long before Pasteur’s birth. The idea of a weak form of a disease causing immunity to the virulent version was not new. Edward Jenner, known as the Father of Immunology, is credited for his smallpox vaccine. Inoculation with smallpox was known to result in far less scarring, and greatly reduced mortality, in comparison with the naturally acquired disease. Jenner had discovered vaccination using cowpox to give cross-immunity to smallpox (in 1796), and by Pasteur’s time this had generally replaced the use of actual smallpox material in inoculation. The difference between smallpox vaccination and anthrax or chicken cholera vaccination was that the weakened form of the latter two disease organisms had been generated artificially, and so a naturally weak form of the disease organism did not need to be found.
But what if Pasteur’s Germ Theory is not correct? Then what? Well, clearly we have witnessed how vaccines has saved countless lives. Right? Pasteur described germs as non-changeable. From the use of Darkfield Microscopes it is now understood that microorganisms are pleomorphic, that they can change and often do. A virus can become a bacterium which can mutate into a yeast or fungus. Here’s the scary part… modern medicine has yet to acknowledge this because it would turn the pharmaceutical interests on their backs. Modern medicine follows the money.
Medical tests take your blood and then fix it with a dye. The blood is then frozen in a fixed state. The germs therein are frozen in time. This is not real life as germs change and blood moves. Life is a process, not a fixed state.
Pierre Jacques Antoine Béchamp discovered the pleomorphic nature of germs, and later on Claude Bernard described the “milieu” or environment that affected/caused those changes. Bernard is the one responsible for our theories today on pH and how the nature of the microorganisms change as the body moves from an alkaline pH to an acidic pH. (The Lost History of Medicine.) On his deathbed, Pasteur recanted, saying that Bernard was right; the Terrain is everything, the Germ is nothing. However, since the Germ is so profitable, the medical world has written off his final statements as the madness of a dying man.
Another problem with Pasteur’s Germ Theory can be seen when you examine Koch’s Postulates as they related to Pasteur’s experiments.
- The bacteria must be present in every case of the disease.
- The bacteria must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture.
- The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host.
- The bacteria must be recoverable from the experimentally infected host.
Pasteur never fulfilled all the rules. In fact, he was not able to find the germ in every case of a disease causing his research to become fraudulent. Additionally, many of the so-called pathogenic germs are often found in healthy people. And finally, when Pasteur passed a germ from one animal to another to cause the disease, he did not pass the germ alone, rather took some blood with it. Injecting toxic blood from one animal to another will guarantee the receiving animal becomes sick.
One of the first books published that took a serious look at the work of Pasteur in an unfavorable light was Bechamp or Pasteur, written by Ethel Douglas in 1923. It has since then been reprinted under the heading, Pasteur Exposed.
Joseph Lister, the young surgeon who developed antiseptic surgery methods wrote to Pasteur thanking him for his research in sepsis. However, Bechamp was the first person to experiment with carbolic acid, and he warned against its toxicity. Many of Lister’s early surgeries, using carbolic acid at the strengths advised by Pasteur, ended successfully, but the patient died. Pasteur did not agree with Bechamp’s warning and presented his own theories to the world that Lister had picked up on. It took Joseph Lister a few more years of refining his techniques and using less and less carbolic acid to finally produce an antiseptic surgery in which the patient survived. While Bechamp spent years proving that germs were the consequence of disease and not the cause, Pasteur’s theory was much simpler and highly profitable. Not only did it make economic sense, it made money.
If you are interested in reading The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur by R.B. Pearson, click here. Here is an excerpt from the book…
PASTEUR’S TREATMENT CAUSES RABIES
In man, they say the death rate in France in cases of so-called rabies is 19 per 100 – the highest in the civilized world – and the same as before the Pasteur Institute was established, and cases of hydrophobia have enormously increased, while just across the Rhine in Germany, hydrophobia is almost unknown.
The year before Pasteur started his treatments there were four deaths from hydrophobia in Paris, the year after there were 22! Not only France as a whole, but each department of France, and in fact every country that has allowed the Pasteur ‘treatment’ to be introduced, have all shown a sharp increase in the number of deaths from hydrophobia after such introduction!
In England there were several Pasteur Institutes doing a thriving business prior to 1902, when a commission was appointed to investigate rabies and the serum treatment, and the Institutes were abolished. They have had no hydrophobia since.
They claim that over 3,000 people died in England before 1902 after being bitten by dogs and then taking the Pasteur treatment, while more recently the London Hospital treated 2,668 persons bitten by dogs without using the Pasteur treatment, and none of them developed hydrophobia!
While these are not complete figures for England, there are nearly 6,000 cases of dog bite treated in institutions; and of these only those who had taken the Pasteur treatment died. Why not try something different?
And there has never been a case of hydrophobia in Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, New Zealand and Australia, because those countries will not tolerate a Pasteur Institute within their borders.
They say the Pasteur treatment is very often the cause of rabies, is always dangerous, sometimes even murderous, and is never beneficial.
J. W. Dodson, M.D., of Brockport, N.Y., wrote years ago:
“If people would only think for themselves and not blindly follow the agitator or grafter we would soon be relieved of this pest, rabies.”
For a safe, sane and logical treatment that has saved patients with rabies for over 100 years, we would recommend the Buisson Bath, a hot vapor or steam bath that is fully described in Drugless Cures by this author.
Vaccines are made in violation of God’s Word. Vaccines are made with toxic chemicals that are injected into the bloodstream by vaccination. All vaccines are made with foreign proteins (viruses and bacteria), and some vaccines are made with genetically engineered viral and bacterial materials.
A conflict arises if you believe that man is made in God’s image and the injection of toxic chemicals and foreign proteins into the bloodstream is a violation of God’s directive to keep the body/temple holy and free from impurities.
A conflict arises if you accept God’s warning not to mix the blood of man with the blood of animals. Many vaccines are produced in animal tissues.
A conflict arises if your religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred. God’s commandment “Thou Shall Not Kill” applies to the practice of abortion. When you believe that the practice of abortion should not be encouraged or supported in any way, a conflict arises with the use of vaccines produced in aborted fetal tissue even though you did not have any other connection with the abortions from which the vaccines are derived.
The following are important facts you might want to consider…
- A diligent study on vaccine safety and effectiveness reveals that there are many informed and qualified researchers and doctors who have found and teach that there are many serious health risks involved with vaccines. The Comprehensive Child Health Immunizations Act of 1993 made known the fact that there are risks to vaccinations by stating “Vaccine information should be simplified to ensure that parents understand the benefits and risks”. Congressional Records (2000 – 2003) have shown that the pharmaceutical companies are more concerned with profit than they are with safety and have knowingly used toxins in the manufacturing of vaccines regardless of the risks.
- The Bible teaches us that children are a gift from God (1 Timothy 5:8). Some vaccines are produced using aborted baby lung tissue, which are man and government profiting from the murder of our innocent children. To partake in vaccines is to support individual/government disrespect for the sanctity of human life.
- The Bible teaches that the parents are entrusted with the care and welfare of the child. (1 Timothy 5:8). Parents, not the state, are responsible for making health care decisions on behalf of their children.
- The Bible also teaches that there have been times in history when evil government and government employees have attempted, through force or color of law, to intimidate, harm or destroy the children of God’s people. (Exodus 1 and 2/ Matthew 2). Therefore, if a parent feels that vaccines are not safe, it is their responsibility to defend their children from an individual or governing system who is attempting to subject their children to those vaccine risks.
- The Bible teaches that the body is “The temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) To inject known neurotoxins into our children, which have known health risks, would be a violation of these biblical teachings.
- The Bible teaches that there are clean and unclean animals and that God’s people are not to put the unclean into their bodies. Although Jesus fulfilled the old law, we know today, in accordance with scientific research, that this and numerous other Mosaic laws were in fact a health code that prevented His people, Israel, from disease and illness. Therefore, because many vaccines are made from the blood of diseased animals, decomposed animal parts and are not sterile, to inject the bodies of our children with these known toxins would violate not only this law, but also the command found above in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
- The Bible teaches that when man’s law contradicts God’s law, His people must obey God over man. (Acts 5:29) Therefore, be it known, should any policy, edict or legislation of man decree our children must be vaccinated, we must obey God rather than man just as Moses’ parents of old, we will do so without fear. (Exodus 2)
- The Bible teaches us that we are not to harm or wrong our neighbor. (Romans 13:10 and James 2:8) Our decisions to decline vaccines do not wrong or threaten our neighbor. If vaccines were truly effective, the neighbor would not be in danger from someone who is not vaccinated.